Software Development Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Planning, scheduling, budgeting, execution, and delivery of software and web projects.
Managent and direction of resources, schedules, financials and adherance to quality control guidelines through the SDLC. Client relationship management, management of quoting, issues, risks, project changes ensuring successful and on-time project delivery.
Continuous improvement of project management framework
- Minimum of 4 years in S/W Development environments
- Minimum 2 years IT Project Management experience
- Project Management qualifications
- Technically competent with project management software including, Jira, Scrum Master, Workflowmax / Budget tracking
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent IT projects
Additional Desirable requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in software development
- Leadership mentoring skills and experience
While some remote work is possible, please note that only candidates resident in NZ and eligible to work in NZ on a permanent basis will be considered.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.