Location: Te Rapa
Job type: Permanent
Our client, based on the outskirts of Hamilton requires a skilled IT all-rounder to assist with deployment and management of internal IT services.
The role includes:
- Building Laptops/PC’s/Phones/Tablets as required
- Video Conference equipment support
- Copier and printer trouble shooting
- Administering SharePoint for document storage and intranet
- Microsoft Teams administration
- Maintaining and troubleshooting on-premise applications
- monitoring server connectivity and space, in conjunction with MSP partner
- Installing and maintaining IT and network equipment in the office and on remote job sites – including cellular routers, printers, fibre connections, and local network equipment
- Assessing and troubleshooting remote network connectivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting IT users in a commercial environment
- Experience monitoring and managing Server environments
- Experience building, deploying and supporting IT devices (phones, tablets etc)
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows, Outlook, O365, Teams, SharePoint environments
- Experience managing IT asset and expenditure budgets
- Experience managing Managed Service Providor vendors
- Experience training staff inb the use of IT systems
- Microsoft qualifications
NOTE: Only candidates already resident in NZ and eligible to work in NZ on a permanent basis will be considered and responded to.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.