Job type: Permanent
- Hamilton Based
Our client requires the services of a skilled and experienced IT services practitioner. The role is a blend of account management, service management, solutions design and sales capabilities.
The organisation has an excellent culture and reputation and there is a good remuneration package available for the right candidate.
- Minimum 10 years NZ IT industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT industry qualifications (ITIL, TOGAF and/or KT)
- A demonstrable track record of sales related activity and success in the IT industry
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of infrastructure architecture and design
- Able to evidence the build and maintenance of strong business relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Cloud Services
Experience working with a managed services provider is desirable but not essential.
Please note: only candidates resident in NZ and eligible to work in NZ on a permanent basis will be considered and responded to
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.