Senior Platform Engineer
Job type: Permanent
This role is part of an exciting growing technology enterprise based in Hamilton and requires the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years working in Infrastructure and Cloud environments.
- Experience managing and participating in Project Management initiatives
- Experience in and understanding of development methodologies, controls and testing systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex IT issues and solutions to non technical stakeholders
- Excellent English communication skills
- An understanding of and experience with DevOps practices
This role will work closely with the CTO and Architecture Director to develop and deliver solutions to clients and there is an expectation that the successful candidate will demonstrate advanced organisational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
The demands of this role are high in all respects and the rewards are commensurate.
Only candidates resident in NZ and eligible to work in NZ on a permanent ongoing basis will be considered and responded to.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.