IT Application and Support Manager
Job type: Permanent
This role is to provide and manage IT support capabilities (including vendors) across the business's three locations.
There is an element of hands on IT support across desktop, laptop and mobile devices but also the requirement to oversee and manage the delivery of IT services from a managed services provider.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience providing IT support in a commercial environment
- The ability to see IT as a business tool and deploy IT capabilities for business operational efficiency and financial gain
- Exposure to project management methodologies and the ability to effectively manage small IT projects to completion
- The ability to document IT plans including Business Continuity and IT Asset inventory
Please note: Only candidates resident in and eligible to work in NZ on a permanent basis will be considered and responded to.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.