Senior Cloud Engineer
Job type: Permanent
- Hamilton CBD
This is a senior role in a team of Cloud Engineers delivering high performance service to customers throughout NZ.
In addition to the usual Cloud skills and experience, the organisation also needs practitioners with experience delivering project work as well as assisting less experienced engineers.
This role focus is on supporting customers along with maintaining customer servers and applications where required as well as mentoring junior staff members
- Providing 2nd/3rd Level Technical Support, troubleshooting and problem resolution for customers within the contracted SLA targets and internal expectations
- Assisting Engineers with resolution of complex problems
- Managing Cloud deployment projects
- System maintenance, patching and upgrades on the customers servers and applications
- Deliver small internal and customer projects (including on-site work) where required
- Creating and updating technical documentation. E.g. Knowledgebase and How To documents
- Accurately and timely updating of service tickets and recording time
- Being part of the on-call roster for afterhours support and maintenance
Essential skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years providing L2/L3 IT support
- Minimum 3 years skills and experience deploying and supporting O365
- Experience working with telephony systems including softphone applications
- Minimum 5 years experience deploying and maintaining Virtualised environments
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting users across network infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience supervising or mentoring junior Engineers
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.