Cloud Support Engineer
Job type: Permanent
- Hamilton CBD
If you have skills and experience providing IT services through cloud capabilities and want to work for an exciting organisation with a reputation for looking after and developing its staff, then this is the role for you.
This role focus’ on supporting customers along with maintaining customer servers and applications where required.
- Providing 1st/2nd Level Technical Support, troubleshooting and problem resolution for customers within the contracted SLA targets and internal expectations
- Being the interface with the customer (and 3rd parties) for support and resolution of problems
- System maintenance, patching and upgrades on the customers servers and applications
- Deliver small internal and customer projects (including on-site work) where required
- Creating and updating technical documentation. E.g. Knowledgebase and How To documents
- Accurately and timely updating of service tickets and recording time
- Being part of the on-call roster for afterhours support and maintenance
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.