Senior Project Manager (9 Month Contract)
Job type: Contract
- Senior Project Manager
- Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Hamilton based team.
The role is a critical member of the team responsible for delivering multiple business transformation projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of projects from initiation to production/deployment including roll out and change, under the direction of the Programme Manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in delivering transformational projects featuring both business and technology components
- 10 years’ experience in transformational IT
- Established management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project management skills
- Experience including program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables
- Demonstrated high level project management and problem solving skills and experience managing diverse, complex and competing priorities
- A high level of analytical skills and the ability to foster a culture of learning by exploring creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Initially this is a 9 month contract engagement, with a requirement to travel to Tauranga once or twice per week.
Please note: Only applications from candidates resident and eligible to work in NZ will be considered and responded to.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.