Senior Sales Manager
Location: Tower Building
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful Hamilton based company that develops apps, websites and SaaS products.
They are looking for an experienced senior salesperson who can leverage existing networks to create sales and growth while delivering value to their customers.
You will be familiar with developing and implementing sales strategy to grow national and international sales of an existing product set. In addition, it is expected that you will have exceptional communication skills, be confident and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate has:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a business development or relationship sales role
• An established network in the government sector (preferred) and/or education sectors
• A proven sales track record with tangible results
• A strategic, long-term focus and ability to grow profitable long-term customer relationships
• Experience, interest or aptitude in tech products like apps and SaaS
• Prior event experience
• Transferable sales habits, practices and knowledge – the art and the science of sales
This is a full-time role which could be based in either Hamilton or Auckland. Domestic travel is required and there is potential for a small amount of international travel.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.