Client Engagement Manager
Job type: Permanent
This role is for an Enterprise organisation and the core focus will be to manage the delivery of services to external parties and to stakeholders within the organisation.
- Manage the delivery of IT service to external customers and manage relationships with vendors
- Completion and presentation of service delivery performance reports
- Managing and chairing service management meetings
- Supporting the delivery of service improvement initiatives
Applicants must (without exception):
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in IT service delivery.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Have experience communicating with executive level stakeholders
- Experience working in Project Management environments
- Be able to demonstrate experience with and skills in IT service level agreements.
- ITIL certification
TOGAF, Project management certification and health industry experience are all desirable but not essential.
Having trouble Submitting your application?
If you have tried to submit your application and get a time-out Error 500 message, could you please try rebooting your computer and clearing your browser cache before resubmitting.